This is my prefered approach to the new year and to keep positive etc-charitynewyear/… Please watch and read below!
These 7 blessings signify the unity of Bride and Groom us-Yisrael with Hashem! May this come soon!
But its important to hear whats going on. Thanks to Lazer Bordey for some real scarey news!
Rabbi Arush gave his weekly address to the Yeshiva yesterday, and said as follows:
– He has been informed by one of the Zadikim Nistarim (hidden zadik) [who he has known for many years], that the ‘Gates of Tshuva’ are closing soon [ie, there will be no more Tshuva – repentance/returning to Hashem – after that date].The Rav shlit’a said that Moshiach will be here soon; once Moshiach arrives, the gates of teshuva will be closed, so now is the time to make teshuva. The Rav did not say that the gates of teshuva will be closed on September 21 or on any other specific date.
– There is a terrible decree in Shamayim [heaven] that [chas ve’shalom] on 21st Ellul [20th September 2011] six Arab nations plan to send up to 3 million Arabs to march on Jerusalem, un-armed.
– [This might not sound particularly terrible, seeing as they are un-armed. However, Rav Arush stressed that we do not understand how terrible this decree will be and that we must all pray for it to be rescinded.]
– Rav Arush is taking the message from the Zadik Nistar very seriously, despite the fact the many other of our religious leaders are not taking this seriously. He told the Yeshiva that he personally called up non-religious family members and asked them to please start keeping Shabbat, and to put on Tefillin and keep any other mitzvahs they can. Now may be the last time that a person will be able to do Tshuva and return to Hashem. No one knows when time will run out, so teshuva can be delayed no longer.
– Rav Arush then made immediate changes to the Yeshiva. He has changed the normal learning schedule so that instead of learning from 1pm – 5pm, all students at the Yeshiva are to go out at this time to distribute Torah literature, CD’s and books…
For months now, we’ve been calling on everyone to strengthen ourselves in emuna and teshuva. Hashem’s global wakeup calls have included missile barrages, tragic murders, earthquakes, floods, and a killer hurricane. Now, Egypt is about to be taken over by radical Islamis, the Sinai border is hostile, Turkey is aligning with Iran and Hamas and Iran against Israel, and Syria and Hizbulla are itching to use chemical warheads against us. What more do we need to make teshuva? No one seems to get the message. But, those few families who strengthen themselves in true emuna and teshuva will see miracles and salvation, speedily, amen!
In the night with the Arabs calling we make 7 blessing of Unity between Husband and Wife in the holy city of Jerusalem.http://midnightabbi1eligoldsmith.wordpress.com/2011/09/05/help-for-the-new-year-ethiopian-barmitzvot-now/ Make a difference and do charity now!