2012 in blogging
Happy New Year from WordPress.com!
600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. This blog got about 7,600 views in 2012. If every person who reached the top of Mt. Everest viewed this blog, it would have taken 13 years to get that many views.
In 2012, there were 117 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 214 posts. There were 66 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 168 MB. That’s about a picture per week.
The busiest day of the year was May 21st with 388 views. The most popular
post that day was The Torah Jews Internet Gathering / Asifa.
Attractions in 2012
These are the posts that got the most views on midnightrabbi inspires! in 2012.
- 1 Wake up! An Almost Nuclear Iran! 7 comments February 2012
- 2 The Torah Jews Internet Gathering / Asifa 11 comments May 2012
- 3 12TH DAFYOMI SIYUM HASHAS – The English Language Siyum in Yerushalayim with the participation of the Gedolei Hador shlita! 10 comments May 2012
- 4 Tribute to the real Midnight Tzaddick/Rabbi Rav Avrohom Yeshaya German zt”l 8 comments January 2012
- 5 Tiferes Yonoson Moshe a New spirit arises in Jerusalem! 15 comments January 2012
How did they find this blog?
The top referring sites in 2012 were:
Some visitors came searching, mostly for rabbi avner german, siyum hashas, rabbi moshe wolfson, daf yomi siyum, and hasidic sayings.
Where did they come from?
That’s 92 countries in all!
Most visitors came from The United States. Israel & The United Kingdom were not far behind.
See you in 2013
Thanks for flying with WordPress.com in 2012. We look forward to serving you again in 2013! Happy New Year!