Tonight and almost every night for all #Fortunate growing bros and fros, 8pm on a quiet note invites your #collaboration in the Beit (house of learning)… email Midnightrabbi inspires email@example.com, ph. 0573175856, facebook or just come…
The 1st class <- listen here and here-> 2nd class in 2 stages on Mission Statments,and here -> 3rd class on refining them, so stay tuned!
– To be chappy aka happy, understand, collaborate and apply the amazing books from Stephen R Covey specifically the “7 habits of highly effective people”.
– To develop a new Torah / Jewish perspective on this much needed guide, through learning together inspirational approaches, forming these approaches, finding their source in Torah sources and bringing this all alive through our own mission statements, notes and eventual book.
– To be proactive in developing our commitment to real goals and organizing our priorities and time management.
– To make the most out of our time and energy to live more successful and focused, happy lives.
– To develop and refine our mission statement together with renewal and dedication!
Please Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be a part of this important needed cause!
– advise people through personal conflicts – Struggle Group Inspired – relate to peoples different interests/ goals/ ideas, in order to empower them – in touch with current educational issues and visualise positive change and growth – to clearly listen and be supportive to peoples needs in a dynamic way, with Eternal Values!
Pleased to announce the first #class of a new course being built together with the“Fortunate ones” students of Yeshivat Ashreinu 🙂
Tonight 8pm to 10pm with prayer service in the middle for an inspiring session together! After hours is an #exciting workout in the Gym, bring your #inspirations! For info email email@example.com
Pleased to announce Shtar coming to Yeshivat Ashreinu Jan. 4th right after Shabbat 7pm ish … Check them out -> shtar-on-the-rise-again-coming-2-the-fortunate-ones in-bet-shemesh and #share!